About Me

My photo
Hey Folks! It's nice to meet you all! My name is Faye Oliver and I've begun a healthy hair care journey along with my sister! I hope you enjoy reading about it :)

Thursday 27 October 2011

Updates Updates Updates and my first challenge!

I'm using this picture as my official hair care journey starter picture"

I've been keeping on top of moisturising and sealing twice a day. I've noticed my hair isn't sheddingas much but I've oticed a few broken strands. I guess no one's hair can ever be completely free of either of the two right?

I joined BHM (black hair media) yesterday and joined a APL in 2012 challenge, my first ever one :D Even though I am very determind to reach my goal, seeds of doubt have begun to plant themselves inside my head. APL seems a long way away when I look at myself in photos or in the mirror; my hair isn't even shoulder length yet. But I must stay positive!

Anyone else on any challenges?

I'm hopefully going to co wash my hair today, I was meant to do it yesterday but was too busy. After I co wash I'm going to do my first braid out with rollers at the end! I hope it turns out thick and wavy and not stringy! I'll post pictures to let you know!

Hope everyone's hair journey is going well!

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment