About Me

My photo
Hey Folks! It's nice to meet you all! My name is Faye Oliver and I've begun a healthy hair care journey along with my sister! I hope you enjoy reading about it :)

Friday 21 October 2011

My Regimen

A one, a two, a one two three four:

Faye's Regimen:

Wash every Saturday
Co wash every Wednesday
Protein Treatment Every Month
Trim every 6 months
Relax every 12 weeks

Shampoo wash days-

-Shampoo (Elasta QP Creme conditioning shampoo
-Black tea rinse
-Deep condition (Elasta QP DPR-11 Conditioning)
-Air dry
-Detangle
-Leave in (Cantu shea Butter Leave In)
-Moisturise and seal (Elasta QP Mango Butter and Olive Oil & Coconut Oil)

Co wash days-

-Conditioner wash (Herbal Essences Hello Hydration)
-Air dry
-Leave in (Cantu Shea Butter)
-Moisturise and seal (Elasta QP Mango Butter and Olive Oil & Coconut Oil)

No comments:

Post a Comment