About Me

My photo
Hey Folks! It's nice to meet you all! My name is Faye Oliver and I've begun a healthy hair care journey along with my sister! I hope you enjoy reading about it :)

Saturday 22 October 2011

:]

Hey guys!

I'm currently sitting here typing with black tea in my hair under a conditioning cap that supposedly heats up using your body heat. Well it does feel pretty warm actually.

Right so this is what happened

I went in the shower and applied the shampoo. It was the first time in my life I've ever washed my hair in the shower. My hair felt so smooth! And then after that I patted my hair with a towel and applied the ApHogee 2 minute treatment. Then I washed myself for about 5 minutes and the washed it out. After THAT I put the black tea on my hair and here I am now. I'm planning to wash it out in 20 minutes and I'm mega excited to see how my hair feels!

I'll update when I'm sitting with the deep conditioner on my head ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment