About Me

My photo
Hey Folks! It's nice to meet you all! My name is Faye Oliver and I've begun a healthy hair care journey along with my sister! I hope you enjoy reading about it :)

Sunday 23 October 2011

Hmm

I'm wondering whether to make my stylist change my relaxer back to olive oil because this shedding craziness started after she changed it to Elasta QP, and I told her this but

a) She said she didn't think my hair was falling out
b) She said that the hair has to get used to the change

Another thing that really annoys me is I'm trying to tell everyone my hair is falling out and EVERYONE'S reaction is either

a) You're hair still looks thick so why are you worrying.
b) Why are you suddenly interested in your hair now?!

IERNIOERNGEORNGOEINGOINGIOERNIGRNGEOIR!! >:[

Those two reactions really annoy me.

I understand I have thick hair and I am grateful for it but THAT IS NOT THE POINT. Am I supposed to let my hair fall out until it doesn't look thick any more? So just because my hair look thick it's okay for my hair to fall out?! No no no no NO!

And I also understand that I haven't taken care of my hair in the past but that's because I and I didn't know what I was doing. now I have researched into black hair, I want to take care of my hair the proper way.

I swear my sister is the only one taking me seriously on this journey.

Well hey ho I guess I'll just have to prove everyone wrong! >:]

No comments:

Post a Comment