About Me

My photo
Hey Folks! It's nice to meet you all! My name is Faye Oliver and I've begun a healthy hair care journey along with my sister! I hope you enjoy reading about it :)

Wednesday 19 October 2011

My first blog award :']

Hey Folks!

I am very happy today because my starting date for my hair journey is drawing closer and also my blog has been SEEN by people :'] Thank you very much for the comments everyone it cheered up a boring ICT lesson :P

And -drumroll please, I have been awarded a AWARD! Already! Yay :']

Kreativ Blogger Award


RULES
Link back to the person who passed you the award
Complete the form below
Award 10 Blogs & drop them a line about it
Share 7 random things about yourself

I was awarded by the beautiful Shereen (Check out her blog here) Thank you so much!

Name your favourite song: Uhmmm oh gosh this is so hard at the moment it's probably uh (think Faye think) it's probably 'Kids' by 'Sleigh bells', the beat is incredible.
Name your favourite dessert: PANCAKES ALL THE WAY!
What pisses you off: Slaggy girls, can't stand them. Also boys who think they are the next God. AND when someone thinks you're lying and you're actually not.
When you're upset, you: Fiddle around with something, blink really hard to stop myself crying and leave the room as fast as I can.
Your favourite pet: They WERE spaghetti and Macaroni, my two goldfish but they both died :'[
Black or white: White ^.^
Your biggest fear: My Mum or sister dying. That would kill me. I also have a phobia of the sound of sick, that makes my heart pound and my palms sweaty.
Best feature: My legs I guess >.<
Everyday attitude: I'm going to come home and do all my homework. AS IF. I NEVER LEARN.
What is perfection: A lovely smile, loyalty, caring and being understanding.
Guilty pleasure: Pasta cheese and tomato sauce. This will make me obese one day.

7 random facts about myself
-I am tall for my age (15 years old and 5ft 10)
-I haven't broken a single bone in my body (-runs to touch wood)
-I am an aspiring model >.<
-I devour books and my dream is to be a WRITER!
-I can NOT hold grudges.
-I am terrified of the dark and walking home in it.
-I think Drake's voice is INSANE *-*

And this award goes to!


Well done girlies :]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the award!!!!!!!

    I just filled it out : )


    God bless!

    ReplyDelete