About Me

My photo
Hey Folks! It's nice to meet you all! My name is Faye Oliver and I've begun a healthy hair care journey along with my sister! I hope you enjoy reading about it :)

Sunday 16 October 2011

To do list/ Wish list/ Buy list.

My hair journey officially starts on the 22nd October 2011 which is next week! So I am busy preparing the products I am going to buy!

Current list:



Herbal Essences long term relationship! Heard so many good reviews about this product, don't know exactly whether I'm going to use it as a leave in or moisturiser. Any suggestions?



Aphogee 2 minute reconstructor .SO many good reviews on this and I definitely need some protein treatment!




Shea moisture retention shampoo. Lot's of good reviews and I definitely need to retain moisture as my hair finds it hard to retain it.


Can't WAIT to do black tea rinses, supposedly stop shedding in it's TRACKS. So I got to have some of that!


Sealing oils:

Carrot Oil
Grape seed Oil


Cantu Shea Butter leave in conditioning repair crea,
Heard about this a HELL of a lot and it has some great reviews, also my sister has it too!



Just researched this and it seems like an amazing moisturiser and everyone's said how a little goes a long way. On this one website, the woman said she'd had it for a year and she isn't even a third of the way through! Credit crunch moisturiser!







3 comments:

  1. I definitely want to try shea butter as well. I have heard so many great reviews on how wonderful the product is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You defiantly have some great products there, I hope they all work out for you!.
    Btw, I tagged you on my blog :)
    Check it out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Faye :) i think you'll really like those black tea rinses!
    I know there's a lot of hype about the HE Long Term Relationship Leave-In, but just be careful if you're protein sensitive because I believe this leave-in has protein in it! I used this in the past and I experienced hardness & a tiny bit of breakage...nothing too bad, but my hair was sensitive to it. Not trying to discourage you, just a heads up!

    ReplyDelete