About Me

My photo
Hey Folks! It's nice to meet you all! My name is Faye Oliver and I've begun a healthy hair care journey along with my sister! I hope you enjoy reading about it :)

Sunday 23 October 2011

October Goals!

Right-io, time for some goals I think.

In November I am planing to go full speed with...

*Operation APL*

In June I will be having my School Year 11 Prom and I am hoping to look my best on that night. Operation APL is to grow my hair to Arm Pit Length by June 2012. To do this I will be

a) Investing in Jamaican Black Castor oil
b) Stretching my relaxers
c)Keeping on top of my regimen
d) Protective styles and low manipulation styles
e)Not jumping on EVERY BANDWAGON MY EYES HAPPEN TO FALL UPON.

I shall do it! Feel free to join in if you want :]

So that is Operation APL!

My October goals are as follows:

1)Get my regimen down solid.
2)Prepare to take part in Operation APL.
3) Do not give up!
4) Do not become obsessed over every little piece of strand of my hair.
5) Do not buy any more products!
6) Do not drive Mum/Sister/Auntie crazy by talking non stop about the hair journey
7)Do not be lazy
8)Try a different protective style every week
9)Drink at least 2 glasses of WATER a DAY and eat VEGETABLES and lot's of PROTEIN!
10) Try a hot oil treatment

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment