About Me

My photo
Hey Folks! It's nice to meet you all! My name is Faye Oliver and I've begun a healthy hair care journey along with my sister! I hope you enjoy reading about it :)

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Revised Product List

So as you now if you read my blog post down below this one, I had to revise my product list because most of the products I wanted, aren't to be found in the UK, and shipping fees are to expensive for me!

So without further ado:

ApHogee 2 Minute Reconstructor

Black Tea (For rinses!)
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration and Smooth and Soft conditioners for co-washes (Smelt the smooth and soft one in the supermarket and nearly died a happy death. It smells like...just...wow) They don't do the Long term relationship product in the UK :'(
Elasta qp creme conditioning shampoo. I haven't heard a SINGLE bad review. Not ONE BAD ONE!
Creme of Nature Moisture-Active Deep Conditioning Treatment with Jojoba and Olive oil.
Apparently this moisturisers like it's on a mission which is what I definitley need!
Coconut oil and Grapeseed Oil for sealing my hair after moisturising with....
Elasta QP Olive oil and Mango Butter Moisturiser. Meant to have lovely natural ingredients and be very moisturising! Can't wait to try it!


And that's the products I'm going to get on Friday! Please tell me what you think! Also I'm wondering how to wear my hair for night. At the moment I've been throwing on a satin scarf and going to bed but my edges are out of the scarf. I heard wrapping is not good for edges and stuff. And cross wrapping, wouldn't your hair break under the clips? Am I being to paranoid? Any ides anyone?!

<3

1 comment:

  1. I'm not exactly sure what to suggest, but were you having problems with wrapping before? were your edges suffering? Mine used to hurt really bad when I wrapped my hair so I tried the cross wrap thing and didn't like it.

    So lately, since my hair is in a bun at most times, I just do little mini buns after I moisturize and seal (like 4 sections) and then do my trusty single bun in the morning.

    So, that's all I can offer, hope it helps. :)

    http://itbettergrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete