About Me

My photo
Hey Folks! It's nice to meet you all! My name is Faye Oliver and I've begun a healthy hair care journey along with my sister! I hope you enjoy reading about it :)

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Updates updates updates (2 more days to go!)

Hey folks!

So I have plenty of updates for you! First of all:

I've had to change/re think most of the products I was planning to buy for the moment, as most of them I couldn't find when I went hunting on Monday. I'll post the revised list after :]

Also my hair shedding has increased, it was falling out in biology, all over my scarf and on my shoulders, in my glasses! Don't worry hair, only a few more days to go D:

Another reason I had to rethink the list was because it came up to quite an expensive amount (£35.67) so I managed to reduce products until I do it down to £22.67. Hoping the man at the shop will give me a discount cause his nephew is in my class at school! LOL.

I've made another decision and that is that to start my hair journey off, I will be wearing more low manipulation styles than protective ones for TWO REASONS:

1) The main protective style I was going to do was a bun, and my hair in a bun isn't really successful because of the short ends at the back.

2) Is that I've been thinking, my hair would probably end up breaking if it was in a bun all the time, and at the moment I can only do a low one, so I wouldn't really be changing the place.

HAVING SAID THAT, I am going to be doing buns and throwing up my hair and clipping it! I'm thinking on Sunday that I might do a twist out, because I've seen lots of pictures and they look yummy!

Also as of 22nd October I am going to be on a strict water only regimen! I think this'll be important for healthy hair!

I'm currently thinking of a goal I'd like to set for November! Any suggestions? Please post comments and suggestions and feedback, I do love reading it!

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment